My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 11, 2021

 This blog has gotten 61 views this month so far. I might reach 10,000 views on this blog by next month at this rate.

I was paid disqualification points by a Timebucks survey recently. Because of that I have 3.79 dollars there now.

A Toluna survey paid me 4000 points a few hours ago so I have 4775 points there right now.

I probably still have 36 cents on 2captcha.com but I might have 37 cents now. I am going to check later.

The newest video on my main Youtube channel still has 1 view while my second channel's newest video still has zero views. I'm going to upload new videos after two days.

I have 69 cents on paidverts right now.

I already received my 10 dollars from Ysense. The money is already in my account. They completed the withdrawal request after two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment