My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 This blog has gotten 59 views so far this month. It got 21 views a few hours ago, which were mostly views on old posts.

I was able to cashout from Ysense recently. 2 surveys paid me recently so I reached 10.68 dollars and was able to request a 10 dollars cashout. I have 68 cents left there right now.

I am going to upload more videos to Youtube in about three days. I will probably upload them during the weekend.

I will probably get to advertise on Paidverts again by next month. I am partly thinking about just cashing out the money instead of paying for advertising since I will probably not get referrals again.

I can receive another 18 coins on Cointiply after about nine hours. I was able to receive 18 coins there very recently, about three hours ago. I can receive 18 coins there every 12 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment