My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 7, 2021

 Thi blog has gotten 20 views so far this month.

I am waiting for 40 more minutes so I can click on the Timebucks daily poll again and get paid and have more ads to click and get paid to search again.

Two polls paid me recently on Lifepoints. They paid two points total. One survey also disqualified me there and paid me 2 disqualification points, so I have 101 points there now.

A mobrog survey was offered to me just now and disqualified me. There was also a Ysense survey available just now that disqualified me.

I will try to check if I can earn 18 more coins on Cointiply later after 40 minutes.

I just clicked my BAP ads on paidverts recently. I have around 43,800 BAP there right now, which is BAP group 3 from what I recall.

I received a lot of replies on comments I left on Youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment