My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

 This blog has received 104 views total this month so far.

I received more emails from Just in Health which I sent to the junk folder and deleted. I also received more advertisements on my cellphone, which I deleted.

I have 96 cents on paidverts right now. I might get to advertise there by this week.

I can receive another 18 coins on Cointiply after six hours. I have around 11,500 coins there right now.

I need to make a few clicks on some websites I am a member of so they don't close my account due to inactivity.

Apparently Bitcoinker is not closed yet. Maybe they just had a temporary glitch on their website. Anyway, I was able to collect from them again. I am halfway to a cashout there.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coinfarm.net. I now have a total of 6 blue birds there. I still have no referrals there, so I can withdraw 4 dollars there at the most right now.

From what I remember I have 157 points on Lifepoints right now since a survey paid me 60 points. I need 285 points at least to make a cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment