My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 18, 2021

I gained 75 views on this blog total this month so far. I might hit 10,000+ views here by next month at this rate.

I have 38 cents on 2captcha.com now. I am not very active there.

I am still looking for 3 websites to replace bitcoinker, clickersholiday, and coinpot, which all closed within months of each other.

I was just paid 210 points on Lifepoints recently because two surveys paid me. I need around 60 more points there to cashout another 250 pesos. I am still waiting for the last cashout I made there to arrive, so I will wait for that money to arrive first before I request another cashout to prevent glitches from happening.

My second Youtube channel might hit 3,900+ views soon. I think it is at 3,880 or so views right now.

I made more comments on Youtube videos which might end up giving me more views.

I still have 4,775 points on Toluna. There were a few surveys offered to me there this week but they all disqualified me.

I can gain another 18 coins on Cointiply after six or so hours.

From what I remember I have 76 cents on paidverts right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment