My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 26, 2021

 I have 4.39 dollars on Timebucks right now. I might get to cashout there after four or so months.

I'm trying to be active on sites I used to not be active on to replace bitcoinker, coinpot, and clickersholiday. Right now I am not yet used to being more active on such websites.

I might have 40 cents on 2captcha.com now. When I reach 50 cents there I will probably cash it out with a new cashout method.

There were 2 recent Ysense surveys that disqualified me. I have 6.96 dollars there right now, so I am pretty close to a cashout of 10 dollars.

I need 19 more views to reach 3,900 views on my second Youtube channel. If it ends up with more views total than my main Youtube channel I might consider it my main one already. I'm actually having plans of abandoning one of the channels so I can upload twice a week on one of them. This will make my channel more active and make it more recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment