My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 25, 2021

 I earned 9 dollars total on Ysense this month. I have 6.90 dollars there right now after my cashout.

This blog has gotten 98 views so far this month. They were mainly page views on really old posts.

I have 9,820 points on Toluna right now since one survey paid me 2000 points recently and a poll paid me 15 points.

I have 89 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there by next month.

My second Youtube channel is now at 3,660+ views. It might reach 3,700 views soon.

I am going to upload Youtube videos to my two channels in the weekend. During the weekend it will be one week since my last upload on Youtube.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after five hours. I still have 11,000+ coins there right now total.

I have 4.30+ dollars on Timebucks. I might get to cashout there after a few months.

I tried a new online investment recently and I have broken even for now. The value of that investment might increase exponentially over the years. I spent around 75 dollars for that investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment