My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 6, 2021

 This blog has gotten 18 views so far this month.

I now have 9.98 dollars on Ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me, and they paid me on the same day so they gave me an earnings bonus.

I was able to update my two Youtube channels. The newest video on my main channel has 1 view and also received a junk mail comment which I deleted. My newest video on my second channel still has zero views.

I received some mail from wherethemoneygrows.info saying that I won their weekly ticket drawing. However this feature of theirs is already obsolete and didn't pay me anything. I just deleted the email.

I received more email from Just in Health, which I put in the junk folder and deleted.

I had just received 18 coins from Cointiply a few minutes ago.

I made another recent investment that went down a bit in value. It's expected to skyrocket in value after three or so months when it goes public.

I still have 36 cents on 2captcha.com since I'm not very active there.

No comments:

Post a Comment