My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 15, 2021

I just finished a Lifepoints live discussion. It took around 1 hour to complete. I will be paid 600 Lifepoints for it in about two weeks, which is worth about 500 pesos.

This blog has gotten 70 views so far this month. I might reach 10,000+ views here by next month at this rate.

My second Youtube channel now has 3800+ views. I think one really old video got 200 or so more views. My main Youtube channel still has 5400+ views. I will upload new videos to these channels by next week.

I just checked my Ysense and Toluna accounts and there are no surveys right now. I checked my Timebucks account and there were no surveys available but I was able to use the search function/tab and earned 0.001 dollars from that.

I have 71 cents on Paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there by next month.

I think two more sites I usually login to have closed so I have to replace them with newer websites to click on. Ideally I replace them with survey sites, which pay the most money among sites I am active on.

I got some replies on some Youtube comments I left on some videos. That might help me get more views.

The email address that said "hello" to me and I said hello back to didn't reply anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment