My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 This blog has gotten 12 views so far this month.

I was offered one Toluna and one Ysense survey recently, both of which disqualified me.

I have 3.59 dollars on Timebucks right now. A survey there recently disqualified me which paid 1 cent in disqualification points. I might reach 4 dollars there soon.

I think my second Youtube channel has 3,700+ views now if I'm not mistaken. My main Youtube channel is at 5,400+ views.

I have 54 cents on Paidverts right now. I recycle some ads there since they take too long to load.

I was offered one survey on Lifepoints but I was too late since by the time I clicked on the survey offer, the survey was already closed.

There were also two recent Mobrog surveys offered to me that disqualified me.


No comments:

Post a Comment