My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

This blog has gotten 37 views this month so far. It will probably get around 100 views total at the end of the month like it usually does.

My second Youtube channel suddenly got 40 more views. They were views on a pretty old video.

I have 107 points on Lifepoints right now because of around 4 surveys disqualifying me and giving me disqualification points.

There was a recent poll on Toluna that paid me, so I earned another 15 points there so I have 775 points there now.

I am planning to change my withdrawal method on 2captcha.com so I can withdraw every time I reach 25 cents there instead of waiting until I reach 30 dollars.

I can earn another 18 coins from Cointiply after about five hours.

I still have 9.98 dollars on Ysense. Around five surveys were offered to me there recently that disqualified me. They didn't give any disqualification points.


No comments:

Post a Comment