My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 19, 2021

 This blog has gotten 76 views this month so far.

There were 2 Ysense surveys that paid me recently. Because of that I will receive a 15 cents checklist bonus. I have 3.88 dollars there right now after my recent cashout. My total earnings there for this month is around 6.40 dollars.

I still have 4790 points on Toluna. I had to delete my cookies to access the website since it kept saying that Toluna redirected me too many times.

I have 81 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 80 cents there by monday since there is a daily tax and there are no ads there on the weekend.

I have 260 points on Lifepoints. I need 25 more points to cashout another 250 pesos there, which will require 1 more paying survey.

I have 247.50 pesos on Mobrog right now since a recent survey paid me 12 pesos. I need 250 pesos there to cashout.

Comicalclicks.com has been hacked recently. Now I have to change my pseudonym there and use my real name in order to checkout since they changed the terms after that incident. It might not be possible to change my name there anymore, so I might have to replace it and wherethemoneygrows.info with new sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment