My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 1, 2021

 I was able to record more videos for Youtube. I am going to edit them and upload them after a few months. I still have some videos I already edited that I will upload first.

Thankfully I did not receive more Just in Health emails when I woke up, so I was able to take a break from putting those emails in the junk folder then deleting them.

My second Youtube channel now has 3,900+ views. That is awesome. I will probably make a video to commemorate once that channel reaches 5000+ views. Right now, it is getting more traffic than my main Youtube channel probably because it's a much newer channel than my original channel.

This blog has gotten 1 view this month so far. For the month of March this blog has gotten 105 views total.

I can receive another 18 coins from Cointiply after nine hours. Right now I have 11400 coins there. I can cashout once I reach 30,000 coins there.

I was able to advertise on Paidverts. Because of that, I was able to reach level 4 on the BAP ladder. I think at that level, the earnings are around 2.4 cents per day. At my previous level on the ladder which is level 3, I was earning about 2 cents per day. The next level on the ladder, which is level 5, earns about 4 cents per day.


No comments:

Post a Comment