My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

 This blog has gotten 56 views so far this month. Last month it got 104 views.

Three surveys paid me recently on Ysense, and I also qualified for the checklist bonus. As a result, I have 3+ dollars there now. I need to earn 10 dollars to cashout.

I have 5.18 dollars on Timebucks right now. I mostly earn there via the daily poll, clicking ads, and getting disqualification points from surveys. I've read that the push clicks are the highest-earning opportunity there, but I don't have time to do them.

My main Youtube channel has 5,500+ views now. My second Youtube channel will have 4,000 views if it gets 50 or so more views.

I have 40 cents on Paidverts right now. I need 1 dollar  at least in earnings to cashout there or buy advertising.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after eleven more hours. Right now I have 12,800 or so coins there. I need 30,000 coins to cashout 3 dollars.

I'm still waiting for the survey I took on Toluna to be verified. If it gets verified, I will have 44,000+ points total there, which is worth over 500 pesos. Right now I have 10,800+ points there/

No comments:

Post a Comment