My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 2, 2021

 This blog has gotten 3 views total this month. Last month it got 105 views total.

I have 8 dollars on Ysense right now. This is because two surveys paid me. I am also going to receive a 17 cents bonus since I was paid by two surveys within 24 hours.

I still have 9,820 points on Toluna.

I now have 5 cents again on Paidverts after advertising a website. At BAP group 4 I seem to be earning 2.5 cents per day so I can advertise again after two months.

I have 11,400 coins on Cointiply right now. I earned another 18 coins there an hour ago.

I am going to upload Youtube videos to my Youtube channels over the weekend. In the weekend it will be one week since I uploaded videos to my channels.

My main Youtube channel only needs around 40 more views to hit 5,500 views.


No comments:

Post a Comment