My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 5, 2021

 This blog has gotten 7 views so far this month.

I just checked my Toluna and Ysense accounts and there are no surveys available right now.

There was a Timebucks survey offered to me recently that disqualified me and gave disqualification points. Because of that I have 4.60 dollars there now.

I can gain another 18 coins from Cointiply after 11 hours.

I have 9.22 dollars on Ysense right now. So far this month I have earned 2+ dollars there.

My second Youtube channel will reach 4,000+ views if it gets 85 more views. It might end up surpassing the view count of my main channel eventually. Or it probably gets more views right now just because it's a way newer channel.

I have 10 cents on paidverts right now after advertising recently. I seem to earn 2.5 cents per day there.


No comments:

Post a Comment