My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 24, 2021

 I received more ads on my cellphone, which I deleted.

I received more emails telling me they will donate 1 million dollars to me if I give my banking details, so I deleted the emails.

This blog now has 10000+ views. Next goal I am aiming for is getting 20,000 views.

I am going to upload new videos to my Youtube channels tomorrow since at that time it will be one week since I uploaded videos.

My main Youtube channel now has 5500+ views. My second Youtube channel needs about 40 more views to reach 4000+ views.

I checked my Ysense and Toluna accounts and there are no surveys available right now. I will probably be offered new surveys by next month.

I have 5.20 dollars on Timebucks right now. That is more than halfway to a cashout. I need to change my payout method since the method I use now no longer works.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. That is halfway to a cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment