My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 22, 2021

 I received 34000 points on Toluna. They were finally able to verify the survey I took that took an hour to complete. Because of that I was able to request a cashout of 250 pesos. After that cashout I can request another 250 pesos later.

I now have 3.70+ dollars on Ysense. So far I have earned 6+ dollars there this month. Last month I earned 9+ dollars there. This is around double what I used to earn there since I only earned 3 dollars a month there a few years ago.

Right now I have 5.18+ dollars on Timebucks. That's mostly earnings from the daily poll, ad clicks, using the search bar, and disqualification points from surveys. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars.

I have 47 cents on Paidverts right now. I am thinking of just cashing the money out this time instead of buying more advertising once I reach 1 dollar.

I have 12,100+ coins on Cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins after eight more hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment