My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

 This blog has gotten 17 views so far this month.

My main youtube channel will hit 5,500 views soon. It only needs 6 more views to do so.

My main Youtube channel's newest video used to have one view but it was removed. I guess Youtube removed the view count. Right now, it has zero views.

I just logged in to the websites I am a member or so my accounts won't be closed for inactivity. This is apart from some websites that won't load/

I have 9.90 dollars on Ysense right now. I only need one more paying survey to be able to cashout.

I have 9,850 points on Toluna right now because a poll paid me 15 points.

I have 30 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach one dollar there I am planning on just withdrawing the money instead of buying more advertising.

I have around 11,800+ coins on Cointiply right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment