My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 30, 2021

 This blog has gotten 93 views total for April. In march it got 105 views.

I have 3.83 dollars on Ysense right now. I was paid 10 cents by one survey recently.

I was able to request another cashout from Toluna. It's worth another 250 pesos. Right now I have 5000+ points there.

I have 5.60+ dollars on Timebucks right now. It's because a recent Pollfish survey paid me 23 cents there.

I have requested a cashout of 25 cents from 2captcha. I changed my payment method so I was able to withdraw that amount instead of my older payment method which now requires 30 dollars.

I have 62 cents on paidverts right now. I am thinking of just buying more advertising there instead of cashing out money.

I have 24 points on Lifepoints right now. I was invited to a few surveys but I was too late in getting to them so the surveys were already closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment