My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 2, 2021

 This blog has gotten 6 views so far this month. Last month it got 95 views total.

I am thinking of shifting back to monthly uploading on my Youtube channels instead of weekly. With weekly uploading I seem to be getting fewer views, so I will try to upload less often to see if this will give more views to my videos. If that still does not work I will try to upload once every two months only.

I looked at my account and for 2021 I seem to be earning 700 pesos per month, or 14 dollars per month. This is a bit more than what I was earning a few years ago, which was 12 dollars a month.

I am thinking of buying more advertising on paidverts. This might help me get more active referrals. At the very least I will gain more BAP in the process, which will help me earn more per day.

I might make posting on my other blogs a monthly thing instead of weekly. This is because I don't get much traffic there. For this blog, I will still try to post weekly as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment