My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

 This blog has gotten 64 views total this month. Last month it got 95 views total.

I have 92 cents on paidverts right now. Since I get paid around 2 cents per day there, I will probably get to advertise there by next week. Ideally I end up with more referrals in the process.

I still have 8.52 dollars on Ysense right now.  I will probably reach 10 dollars there by next month since my average earnings there is 4 dollars a month.

The Toluna website still has errors when I try to access the survey tab, so I can't get paid anything there. Right now I have 8700 points there which is around 1/3 of the way to a cashout.

My main Youtube channel will probably reach 5,600 views soon. I will probably upload there again after two or three months.

This blog will reach 2500 posts soon. I might have to edit my header to show that there are 2500+ posts instead of only 2000+.

I have around 6.80 dollars on Timebucks right now because a survey paid me 60 cents. I recently changed my cashout method there. I will probably get to cashout there after three or four months.

I received more ads on my cellphone recently, which I deleted. I also received some emails telling me they will marry me if I give my banking details, so I deleted the emails. I received more emails advertising a service for me to pay for instead of offering me a job, so I deleted the emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment