My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 29, 2021

This site has reached 83 views this month so far. Last month it reached 95 views.

I was able to reach 10 dollars on Ysense since a recent survey paid me 40 cents. Because of that I was able to request a cashout. I will probably receive the money after a week.

A recent survey on Toluna paid me 3000 points. Because of that I have 11700 points there now.

Right now I have around 7.40 dollars on Timebucks.

My main Youtube channel only needs 12 more views to reach 5,600 views. My second channel has 4,020 or so views right now.

I have 21 cents on 2captcha.com right now. If I reach 25 cents there I can request another cashout there.

I have 13,400+ coins on Cointiply right now. I can cashout there once I reach 30,000 coins.

Pointsprizes no longer allows earnings from daily polls after their interface change. Because of this I will probably be stuck at 700+ points there. I don't feel motivated to check the offerwalls there for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment