My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 21, 2021

 This blog has gotten 72 views this month so far. Last month it got 95 views.

I was paid 60 lifepoints on Lifepoints recently so my total there is 150 points afterwards. After that a survey disqualified me, so my total there is now 152 points. I need 285 points to cashout 250 pesos.

I still have 8,700 points on Toluna. The survey page still has an error.

I have 8.52 dollars still on Ysense. I am guessing that 4 dollars is my final earnings for this month over there. Last month I earned 6 dollars total there.

I have 6.90 dollars or so on Timebucks right now, so it is pretty close to a cashout of 10 dollars.

I have 97 cents on Paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there by next week. I will probably have 99 cents total there later.

A recent Mobrog survey paid me 10 pesos. I think I have 183 pesos there right now.

My main Youtube channel will hit 5,600 views soon. It only needs 18 more views.

No comments:

Post a Comment