My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 30, 2021

 This blog has gotten 84 views this month so far.

I just logged into all the sites I am a member of so my accounts won't get closed due to inactivity.

I now have 9 blue birds on coin-farm.net. I was also able to buy 1 silver bird for 750,000 gold. I still have only 4 crystals there, so I can cashout only 4 dollars there. I need paying referrals to get more crystals.

I was able to click the daily poll on Timebucks today and also clicked the paid to click ads. I have also done 2 searches there so far, with a maximum of 3 searches per day being paid by the website.

I have 20 cents on paidverts already. Since my BAP there is 56,000 now, I still get paid 1 cent there even on weekends, so I might get to advertise there every 2 months now. I used to take four or so months to reach a dollar there, but now I can reach a dollar in two months because of all my accumulated BAP. Ideally I go up another BAP group, which right now pays 5 cents per day. If I get that far I can advertise every month!




No comments:

Post a Comment