My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 14, 2021

 I have 8 dollars on Ysense right now. This is because a survey paid me 2 dollars recently. I now have 4.50 dollars or so earned total for this month there.

This blog has gotten 45 views total this month. Last month it got 95 views total.

I still have 5000 points on Toluna. This is because the surveys have been disqualifying me so far. But I actually have 5700+ points there because a few polls paid me and I was told to update my information which paid me around 500 points.

I now have 83 cents on paidverts. I decided to use the money to advertise there again and earn more BAP in the process. I can do that once I reach 1 dollar there.

I have 6.20 dollars on Timebucks right now. A few surveys paid me there plus I have been clicking the daily poll and been using the search tab and also been clicking the paid to click ads. I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars.

My second Youtube channel now has 4000+ views. My second Youtube channel might actually surpass my main channel in views someday. My main channel is at 5,550+ views.

I have around 80 points on Lifepoints right now. A recent survey there paid me 60 points.

I haven't gotten any activity on my other blogs so I will probably just post there monthly because I don't have much interest in continuing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment