My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 15, 2021

 I just made an account on etoro and started investing there. So far I have gained 30 dollars in profit there. I want to try a certain feature there once I have enough money.

This blog has gotten 48 views total this month.

My second Youtube channel now has 4,008 views. My main Youtube channel might hit 6,000 views soon . I only need 450 more views to get there.

A recent Lifepoints survey disqualified me and paid me 2 points. Because of that, I have 90 points there now.

A recent Moborg survey disqualified me before I could start the survey.

I now have 86 cents on paidverts. I am planning on buying advertising there with one dollar to gain more BAP and earn more quickly.

I am looking forward to earning on Etoro. Sometimes the investment I made would go up in value very quickly while sometimes the value would go down quickly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment