My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 16, 2021

 This blog has gotten 50 views total this month.

My main Youtube channel will reach 5,600 views soon. All it needs is to get 30 more views.

I have 8.50 dollars on Ysense right now. This is because a survey paid me 35 cents there recently.

I can't access my Toluna account right now. The website seems to have an error.

I have 6.20 dollars on Timebucks right now. I can withdraw there once I reach 10 dollars.

I have 88 cents on paidverts right now. I plan to buy advertising there.

As I said I earned 30 dollars on etoro. Right now I cashed out that 30 dollars for now and reinvested my initial capital.

This site/blog now has 10,080 views. It might reach 10,100+ views soon.

I am trying to be more active on my other blogs though there are no updates or views there or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment