My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 27, 2021

 This blog got 80 views so far this month. Last month it got 95 views.

The Toluna survey tab seems to be working again. I was offered a survey worth 4000 points but it disqualified me.

I just looked at my Ysense account and there are no surveys available right now.

I have around 7.20 dollars on Timebucks right now. I earn there mostly from the daily poll, the paid to click ads, and the search tab.

I was able to advertise again on paidverts since I reached one dollar there but I didn't get any new referrals this time. I might try depositing money there to have more advertising views.

I might reach 14,000 coins on Cointiply soon. Right now I have 13,900+ coins there.

I no longer suggest signing up on moremoney.io. It doesn't pay anymore. It's been weeks and my payment there is still pending. From what I read from other users it used to be a paying site but it doesn't pay anymore.

I still have 20 cents on 2captcha.com. I might have more time to work there these days.

I think I have 151 or so points on Lifepoints. They have new rewards worth 100 points only, but I still prefer the reward worth 285 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment