My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 24, 2021

 This blog has gotten 75 views so far this month. Last month it got 95 views.

This blog now has 10,100+ views total. Maybe in the future it will have hundreds of thousands of views.

I am going to upload to my Youtube channels after three months. So far I have been getting more views on them than usual.

I now have 7+ dollars on Timebucks. This is because a recent survey there paid me 40 or so cents.

I have 20 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I can cashout there once I have 25 cents.

So far I have been getting negatives on etoro.com so I have been losing money. I was able to withdraw the 30 dollars I earned at first but after that I have been consistently losing money there, though the site says I am making 9 percent gains or something, which is not true.

I will probably start earning money on Ysense again next month. So far I have 8.52 dollars there.

A Toluna survey was offered to me recently but it had an error.

There were 2 Mobrog surveys offered to me recently that disqualified me as soon as I clicked the invite.

I am still receiving Just in Health emails, which have fortunately been stuck in the junk folder for a while now. I just delete them whenever they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment