My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

 This site has gotten 76 views total this month so far.

A recent Ysense survey paid me 46 or so cents, so I have 8.98 dollars on my Ysense account now. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars.

I still can't take any surveys on Toluna since there is a constant error on the website. I still have 8,700 points there.

I have around 7.20 dollars on Timebucks right now. I will probably get to cashout there after three or four months.

I still have 20 cents on 2captcha,com. I can cashout once I reach 25 cents there.

I am around 3/4 of the way to a cashout on Bitcoinker. It might seem to be near to a cashout but I need many more months before I can cashout there, even if I'm very active there.

I have 13,000 coins or so on Cointiply right now. I can cashout once I reach 30,000 coins.

I'm going to upload new videos on Youtube after three or so months. Right now I don't seem to be getting many views by taking a break on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment