My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

 I have 24,000 points on Toluna right now. This is because a recent survey paid me 1000 points. After I receive 250 pesos from that site, I can request another cashout right after that. 

I still have 3.73 dollars on Ysense. I might start receiving paying surveys next month. This week so far all the surveys there disqualified me.

I have 54 cents on paidverts right now. I will withdraw money next time I reach one dollar instead of buying advertising.

I have 5.37 dollars on Timebucks right now. A recent survey there paid me 6 cents plus I received 1 cent as disqualification points from a survey that disqualified me.

I have 24 points on Lifepoints right now. A survey paid me 20 points earlier and I received 4 points in disqualification points this week.

I have 12400 coins on cointiply right now. I can receive another 18 coins after 11 more hours.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net. I still can only withdraw 4 dollars max there due to depositing 10 dollars there.

No comments:

Post a Comment