My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 18, 2021

 This blog has received 40 views so far this month. I suddenly got some views on pretty old posts.

I just uploaded new videos to my Youtube channels a few hours ago. The two videos I uploaded both have zero views so far.

I was told that I was going to be paid 34,000 points by a survey on Toluna. The survey took one hour to complete. They will probably take a week or two to verify my answers before they pay me 34,000 points. Once I receive those points, I will be able to cashout 250 pesos twice.

My main Youtube channel now has 5,500+ views. My second Youtube channel needs around 40 more views to reach 4,000 views.

I have 12,000 coins on Cointiply right now. I can cashout once I reach 30,000 coins which is equal to 3 dollars. I can receive another 18 coins there after eight more hours.

I have 1.60 dollars on Ysense right now after my recent cashout of ten dollars. I had 1.50 dollars at first but a survey bonus paid me 10 or so cents more.

No comments:

Post a Comment