My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 11, 2021

 This blog has gotten 15 views so far this month.

I uploaded new videos to my Youtube channels yesterday. So far my second channel's new video has 1 view while my main channel's video has no views.

At this new rate of getting views this blog will probably get 10,000 views after five months. As I said this blog used to get 100+ views per month but now it seems to get 30+ views per month.

I am about to check my Toluna, Ysense, and Timebucks accounts for new surveys.

I have 9.61 dollars on Ysense right now. This is because one survey paid me. I only need to be paid by one or two more surveys to cashout.

I now have 4.98 dollars on Timebucks. This is because of the daily polls I click as well as paid ads and using the search bar. That is almost halfway to a cashout.

I have around 26 cents on paidverts right now. I am probably going to cashout my money there next time when I reach 1 dollar instead of advertising again. I need to earn around 40,000 BAP to reach the next BAP group.


No comments:

Post a Comment