My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 3, 2021

 This blog has gotten 4 views so far this month.

I have 9 dollars on Ysense right now. This is because a survey paid me 80 cents.

I still have 9820 points on Toluna. There was a survey earlier there that was offered that was worth 4000 points but according to their website the survey was not there.

I can get another 18 coins on cointiply after ten hours. Right now I have 11,500+ coins there.

I have 8 cents on paidverts right now .There was one ad worth 1 cent available earlier, but I think there won't be any more available later since it's the weekend.

I have 4.56 dollars on Timebucks right now. I might reach 5 dollars there soon especially if there are many surveys that disqualify and give disqualification points.

I just received 250 pesos from Lifepoints. It's in my account now. Right now I think I have 99 points there. I need 285 points to get to a cashout.

I just uploaded new videos to my Youtube channels since it has been a week since I last uploaded anything. The new videos I uploaded both have zero views as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment