My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 15, 2021

 This blog has gotten 24 views this month so far. Last month it got 104 views.

I have 10,895 points on Toluna right now. This is because a recent survey paid me 1000 points and a poll paid me 15 points.

I was paid by one survey on Ysense. Because of that, I reached 10 dollars and was able to request a cashout. I will probably receive the money after a week.

I was told to try another investment. I will try to get started on it by next week after I finish some tasks.

I have 283 points on Lifepoints right now because I received disqualification points. I only need 2 more points to cashout another 250 pesos. The 500 pesos  cashout I requested last time was already sent to my account.

I have 41 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I will cashout there once I reach 50 cents.

I have 11900+ coins on Cointiply right now. I will receive another 18 coins after eleven more hours.

I now have 7 blue birds on coin-farm.net. I usually get to buy a blue bird every month now. I need to earn from referral earnings to be able to withdraw more than 4 dollars though.

No comments:

Post a Comment