My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 7, 2018

I have 1500 views on one of my sites! This is great! I really like that.

It seemed that I gained another referral on a link shortening service I use. But that referral is also inactive. In total, I have three total referrals there now, and they are all inactive.

I am pretty interested in what the prices of the stocks will be today. I hope that the stock prices start to regain their old prices. Then I will start to make a profit again, instead of losing a percentage of my portfolio again.

I have 11 cents again on paidverts. I am planning on collecting Litecoin there until I have around 10 million litoshi, then I will start collecting Perfectmoney funds there afterwards.

The main cryptocurrencies I am interested in right now are dogecoin and litoshi, with a bit of interest in ripple/XRP. This is because the first two currencies are extremely cheap right now, with dogecoin at 0.005 dollars per dogecoin and litecoin at 150 dollars per litecoin. They are cheap right now like how bitcoin used to be. A lot of sites are now saying that altcoins are where the action's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment