My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I hope I can find more survey sites soon. Around three of the ten or so survey sites I joined are active and pay me every month. I hope that I find even more survey sites so that I can pick and choose and spend more time on some of them and leave the others. I actually only want to earn around 30 dollars a month from all my online endeavors. Once I reach that amount, I can probably start leaving sites. An active survey site usually pays 3 dollars a month, and I already earn 14 dollars a month from the online work sites I prefer. This means I only need to find six active survey sites. Of course, I can just skip the survey industry completely and start looking for other competing online jobs industries that will pay just as much, which is actually pretty common - it's just that they're not as effortless to do as paid to click.

This site seems to be picking up steam since I gained 1 new referral on a link sharing site without even buying any advertising on paid to click sites. That's pretty rare to happen so I'm glad about that. I think when I start getting many view counts, my referral base will increase and I will start to get referrals that are constantly active.

I am really looking for another online industry to get into, or maybe 2 more online industries so I can diversify my income even more. What I usually look for is easy online jobs or online jobs that anyone can do. This way, I have a higher chance of doing the work well, instead of trying to get into a difficult job, making a lot of errors and ending up with negative reviews in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment