My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 7, 2018

I was able to add 100 DOGE to my Multidoge wallet today! This is great! I really feel great about that. I got that 100 DOGE from dogeminer.cc. It is still a paying site. I have gotten 3 cashouts from dogeminer.cc so far! I am planning on collecting DOGE on my Multidoge wallet until I have around 5000 DOGE, or even 10,000 DOGE if I get that far.

I think I am deleting titanminer.net from my recommendations here. I'd say I can conform already that it is a scam site. It has not paid me for around 8 days now. While it was a paying site, it used to pay after a few hours. I think they are not going to pay me anymore.

I have reached 7 cents on a paid to click site and I am planning to click there even more and then withdraw the total amount earned by May 30. I earn around 1.5 cents a day there, so I will probably have a total of 40 cents by May 30 there. That will be very helpful for helping me reach 10 dollars to be able to withdraw from Paypal.

I was able to earn almost one cent yesterday on one paid to click site with a free membership. This is because there were just many available advertisements at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment