My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 7, 2018

I've been able to click on a significant number of the paid to click sites I use today. I probably earned 10 cents from paid to click today, which isn't that bad.

I will probably earn a total of 500 satoshi in bitcoin today.

I didn't sell any ebooks or get any job offers or get any new referrals or get any bitcoin donations today.

Titanmine.net is still not paying me for my withdrawals. I don't recommend investing in it anymore. If the site ever pays me again, that's the only time I will recommend it again.

I am almost at 50 DOGE on dogeminer.cc! That will be my third withdrawal there. This is great! Then I will be able to add another 100 DOGE to my Multidoge wallet. I really like that.

The get paid to site I use cut the earnings from their daily poll by half, so it is only possible to earn 0.5 cents from the daily poll now but it used to be possible to earn 1 cent a day from it. It is too bad. It's only possible to earn 1 cent or so a day there now, unless you're in a country that 99 percent of survey companies are looking for. I wish they would make their minimum payout be 2 dollars instead of 10 dollars so that it will be more encouraging to work there, given the changes they made to the maximum amount you can earn there per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment