My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I think I said it here before, but my 50 DOGE from Dogeminer.cc got into my coinpot wallet! So dogeminer.cc really is a paying site. This is great!

I was able to qualify for a donkeymails survey yesterday so I was able to reach 1 dollar there again! Then I cashed it out to my bitcoin wallet. I will probably be able to receive the funds in a week. This is great!

Titanminer is still not paying me yet. There are 2 withdrawals I have there so far that I have not been paid for. One of the withdrawals has been pending for about 3 days now.

I only need 10 or so more days then I will be able to cashout from yohoclicks! This is great! Then I will be able to add more money to my Paypal account. I hope I reach 10 dollars in Paypal again soon! Then I will be able to withdraw those dollars from my savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment