My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I am still waiting for 2 cashouts from titanmine.net. I don't really recommend them as a cloud mining site anymore. My fourth withdrawal there has been pending for four days! I don't think I will ever receive the rest of the withdrawals. All in all I was able to get 50 percent of my investment back. I don't think I will ever receive the other withdrawals.

On the other hand, dogeminer.cc is still a paying site! In comparison so titanmine.net, I actually advise investing in dogeminer.cc. It also has an hourly faucet that will give 0.05 DOGE per roll. You will probably be able to cashout here after 100 days of doing the faucet rolls without investing anything.

The stock market is significantly down right now. It is a great time to buy stocks at bargain prices! I would actually advise buying blue chip stocks right now. There are really good bargains!

I think I should make five posts on one of my sites again. I am pretty sure it's been a week since I last posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment