My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 13, 2018

I think I am going to stop posting on sites that are simply not giving me any monetary profit. They never helped me earn a single cent from ad clicks, they never helped me get a single active referral, or anything like that, so I am giving up on those sites and I am not posting on them anymore.

I don't really know how to make money online anymore. All the sites I join close right before I can cashout, so I don't really know how to replace the income I made from previous sites suddenly closing. I also think all the survey sites I am using now are all going to close at the same time very soon so I don't know how to replace that income.

I don't really know which industry to transfer to when the paid to click and surveys industries close down, which both will soon. I have no idea where I should work next. I think I will never be able to find an industry to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment