My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 13, 2018

I did not get any job offers, active referrals, bitcoin donations, ebook sales, or ad clicks today.

I also received no survey offers today.

I tried joining new sites to replace the old sites I used that closed, but essentially, all these new sites will close right before I can withdraw anything too, so I have learned from my experiences and I will never invest money in any paid to click site ever again.

I tried bitcoin mining overnight yesterday and then in the middle of it, my account on the bitcoin mining site logged out, so I ended up leaving my computer on overnight for nothing and wasted resources.

There is no stock trading today and I will have to wait for tomorrow to see any changes in the stock market. So far I have still not turned a profit given what I invested a year or so ago.

Remembering the last time I logged on, my mutual funds lost 6 percent of their value over the past 2 years. I haven't turned any profit from it.

I will probably end up deleting more survey sites from my browser since I have never gotten a single survey from them for six months (I became a member on them six months ago) and I am assuming that I will never get any survey invite from them ever.

I am still very, very far from a withdrawal on all the sites I use. I am assuming all these sites will close right before I withdraw, so I didn't invest any money into any of them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment