My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I just completed a Globaltestmarket survey that didn't pay anything. It paid zero marketpoints, which is something that has never happened before. I guess they really are having problems with the site and there were login issues today as well, which has become more common when I login to the site nowadays. I really need to find a source of income that will replace the money that Globaltestmarket pays me now. I guess it really isn't too bad since I dislike how Globaltestmarket has no referral system so I can't really make more money from it by ending up with more views on Youtube and Blogger. It's likely that Globaltestmarket is finding it hard to pay for their monthly server bills so they are having more and more issues, especially when it comes to getting paid, and there are less and less surveys available. I am only at 400 points there right now and I need 1,250 points to cashout.

I am going to upload twelve videos to Youtube later at midnight, so it will upload faster. I hope I get enough views to start getting paid on Youtube since I only have 3,000 views currently.


No comments:

Post a Comment