My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I have just uploaded twelve videos to Youtube. They have been online for 28 minutes, but none of them have gotten any views yet. Maybe my channel has just lost all its popularity. One of my videos is a celebration for reaching 2000 views, which is amazing. I hope I can reach 10,000 views so I can start making money on Youtube.

I just finished clicking on my hitbux ads. I am at 4 cents there already and one cent more and I will be able to cashout. I hope I am able to continue clicking ads on all four sites which are hitbux, refbux, ptccash, and probux. They are among the very few paid to click sites that still pay via Paypal and have been proven to be paying sites, even if there are delays from time to time.

I've stopped withdrawing from the freebitco.in site regularly for the most part since it seems that they have returned to using ReCAPTCHAs, which as I have mentioned are slow, laggy, and have tons of errors where they say that you did the CAPTCHA wrong even if you did it perfectly so you have to start over and over again. I guess I will click there once a week only if that, since it does not really have any bonuses given if you login regularly.

The value of Bitcoin is now at 4,800 per BTC while it was just 4,300 per BTC a few weeks ago. I hope my Bitcoin's value keeps increasing as I earn so that I will be able to retire from my Bitcoin earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment