My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 13, 2018

One site I use to get money is loading extremely slowly. I've left its tab open for 10 minutes now and the site is not loading at all. I will probably have to give up on that site and just try again tomorrow.

The site that closed a week ago before it would pay me for my cashouts is gone for good, and it ran with my money. I just ended up losing money in total from all the time I spent on that site. I learned to never buy a membership on any paid to click site ever because they will all do the same thing.

I don't feel like clicking on sites today. Maybe I'll just do that tomorrow. I'll be forced to click on all the sites at least once tomorrow to make sure that the accounts do not become inactive and I really despise that.

No comments:

Post a Comment