My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My mutual funds just keep going lower and lower in value. I don't think I will ever make a profit from them.

I've also lost around 350,000 satoshi total from investing in scams that ran with my money.

I'm not really sure how I will make money anymore, with how paid to click sites keep closing right before I withdraw, how I have lost a lot of satoshi from scams, and how there are no surveys being offered on most days. I'm also not getting any job offers at all even though I have been posting here for over a year and my resume has been posted on a job search site for over a year too. I think I am pretty much giving up on it. I don't really feel like clicking on sites much since they will probably close right before I withdraw.

No comments:

Post a Comment