My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 10, 2018

I received no ad clicks, active referrals, bitcoin donations, ebook sales, or job offers today or anything.

There were about five surveys today that disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. They all disqualified me before I could enter any data.

The paid to click sites that seemed to have closed two days ago seem to be permanently closed now. That means I won't be gaining back the investments I made on them. This is because they closed right before I got paid for my withdrawals.

One cloud mining site I invested in still hasn't paid me the money I withdrew. It has been one and a half weeks of waiting now. That site will never pay anything.

I don't really know what I can do to make money online anymore. All the sites I join close right before I can withdraw.

No comments:

Post a Comment