My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals or ebook sales or bitcoin donations or any ad clicks today.

All my direct referrals are absolutely inactive and have never clicked anything. So they haven't helped in any way whatsoever.

Three paid to click sites suddenly closed so the investments I made on them are all gone. Basically, I wasn't able to receive my withdrawals on paypal, so I ended up investing more money than I received from those three sites, so I have ended up losing money after all the time I spent clicking on those sites.

The stock market is falling further in prices. It has been going down for weeks now. The prices are going lower and lower, and I guess many of these companies are going to file for bankruptcy soon.

I don't want to click on a traffic exchange site because doing 100 clicks a day is simply too many. I don't really want to do it. Plus they only pay in satoshi and not via Paypal.


No comments:

Post a Comment